Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's Peter Kay's Car Share.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was the scratched face and her hair all over the place, just after they captured the monkey. Then he P1$$ed all over them. :lolol::lolol::lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Missed it tonight,not normally my type of thing although i do have time for it..

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Episode one quite funny, episode two full of an Irish arse overshadowing the real stars. The rest? Insipid and not worthy of Peter.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Episode one quite funny, episode two full of an Irish arse overshadowing the real stars. The rest? Insipid and not worthy of Peter.

Agreed so far, but once the monkeys came out tonight............fuxxin brilliant!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The little ******* is laying it's scent!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Not finding this series as brilliant as the first. Trying too hard maybe. The humour seems to be more in-your-face rather than the subtle brilliance of the first series. Does that sound pompous?

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Enjoyed the one this week. The one last week was absolutely awful and nearly put me off watching. The whole point is the interaction between the two main characters, don't get get why that was changed.

Hope they get it together though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Brilliant humour, British comedy at it's best.

When oh when is the 3rd series?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
My favourite line was "this is like some shit TV comedy!"

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I thought tonight's episode deserved a thread of its own.

He has set a very high standard from the first series and not surprising some episodes don't quite reach the mark of others (sounds like the albion on Friday night). Last nights episode was brilliant and anyone who has n't seen it should watch it. As it happens I never used to watch his stuff but Car Share has shown me how good he and the girl are as a 'comedy team'.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
It's on again this evening if you missed it and haven't got any catch-up medium. BBC1 22:45 - 23:15.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Sparse scriptwriting is super difficult, and I like watching it for that. Sometimes I feel like it's too simplistic, playing for easy laughs, and the set-pieces, particularly, sometimes seem to be transparently trying to force themselves into a slapstick lineage for Sunday evening repeats in a few years. It's a bit chewing gum for the brain, but I'm glad it's around.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here