Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joshua vs Klitschko Start Time

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
This is the bastion of all knowledge and not just Sussex, so on anticipation on going half on PPV and watching whenever everyone gets in after The Bristol City game, does anyone 'in the know' 'know' when the fight is likely to start?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Due to start at 10.00 albeit can all change on the night. I researched the other day on the basis the wife is out and I wanted to make sure the kids were in bed. I see if I can find the link.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Due to start at 10.00 albeit can all change on the night. I researched the other day on the basis the wife is out and I wanted to make sure the kids were in bed. I see if I can find the link.

Cheers pal. Going round my Dads and going half on the ppv with him on it.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
IMG_8660.PNG

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I believe there is a curfew so won't be later than 10pm, hopefully somebody will post a stream as I'm not paying 20 quid to Klitschko school Joshua , will be like Frank Bruno when he fought Tim Witherspoon at Wembley in 1986

I thought more Bruno v Tyson in '96 but without the 5am start-time.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
I believe there is a curfew so won't be later than 10pm, hopefully somebody will post a stream as I'm not paying 20 quid to Klitschko school Joshua , will be like Frank Bruno when he fought Tim Witherspoon at Wembley in 1986

Do you know your boxing ? Honest question. Anybody that's been sparked by Corrie Sanders, loses to Lamon Brewster and in his fight before Fury (which he lost) only just squeezed past Bryant Jennings and hasn't fought in 15 months you consider will walk over Joshua ? Apart from AJ's relative inexperience what is your defence for Klitschko ?

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton

Also, watch the Bruno vs Witherspoon fight again, Bruno was well in it until Witherspoon landed the big bombs late on. Witherspoon after expenses £60,000 for that defence of the title. Read 'life and crimes of Don King' it's an incredible insight in to how King ripped people off.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Do you know your boxing ? Honest question. Anybody that's been sparked by Corrie Sanders, loses to Lamon Brewster and in his fight before Fury (which he lost) only just squeezed past Bryant Jennings and hasn't fought in 15 months you consider will walk over Joshua ? Apart from AJ's relative inexperience what is your defence for Klitschko ?

Joshua struggled to beat Whyte who is British level at best, has beaten nobody of note, has not gone past 7 rounds and if Klitschko is motivated and seems to be he will be too good for Joshua

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Joshua struggled to beat Whyte who is British level at best, has beaten nobody of note, has not gone past 7 rounds and if Klitschko is motivated and seems to be he will be too good for Joshua

Lets hope that he is more motivated than he was against the cocaine snorter in which case I think that he will be too experienced and strong for AJ.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I do see where you get the Joshua v Bruno similarities, but think Joshua is more talented. Klistchko has not been stopped in over 10 years due to his improved defence when he knew he had a suspect chin.

I see it, Joshua either wins by KO in the first 5 rounds, or he will tire and will be stopped late on.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Dull first 4 rounds.
Will open up around 5 & 6.

AJ knocks Vlad down a couple of times, lights out for the old timer before the 10th.

Will probably be quite entertaining but the build up has been absolute pants.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here