Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa Waiting List Tickets

el punal

Can anyone help with information about this? I was abroad when I applied with the required number of loyalty points. I was informed that the original allocation had been sold out but I could apply (and pay) for a waiting list ticket, which I did.

Now I'm back in the UK I checked the club site which states that the Villa allocation has sold out, but with no reference to the "waiting list". Am I to assume that the Albion will receive no further tickets from Villa whatsoever or is it a case of brinkmanship in that Villa could do with the revenue and increase the away allocation nearer the date?

My card payment for the ticket has been received by the club but, to date, no record of a refund. A case of never say never?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Can anyone help with information about this? I was abroad when I applied with the required number of loyalty points. I was informed that the original allocation had been sold out but I could apply (and pay) for a waiting list ticket, which I did.

Now I'm back in the UK I checked the club site which states that the Villa allocation has sold out, but with no reference to the "waiting list". Am I to assume that the Albion will receive no further tickets from Villa whatsoever or is it a case of brinkmanship in that Villa could do with the revenue and increase the away allocation nearer the date?

My card payment for the ticket has been received by the club but, to date, no record of a refund. A case of never say never?

I was wondering who was paying for the players post season trip to Vegas

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I think it's a waiting list for returned complimentary tickets (players' families etc), so not impossible that a few are still to come back. A pure guess but maybe players have family that would go to Villa to see them win the league but wouldn't go if we've already won the league.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I believe the original email about the waiting list said that this would only be decided in May. So you'll be refunded then if you're unlucky.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Yeah think it said you will only find out a few days before. Thought charging up front for a small chance of tickets was taking the piss personally.

PaulFromTheHill

Sep 6, 2015
I got confirmation of Norwich tickets on Tuesday last week from being on the wait list.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here