Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tenerife Golf recommendations

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Off to Tenerife next week and will be playing a round of golf while we are there. We played the course at Adeje last year which was lovely, but was looking for recommendations for alternatives in the Las Americas or Los Christianos area. Have you played on these courses.? Any better than Adeje.?

All suggestions would be very welcome.

Unfortunately last years round came after the Middlesboro game, so was tinged with disappointment. This years will be entirely different as you can imagine.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Have a look at Golf Del Sur, i stayed there and played a few years ago, it was good, not fantastic and there may be better courses to consider, but between Los Cristianos and the airport is bang on for your needs.

Balders

Aug 19, 2013
Dare I say it, I'm in the business. First obstacle may be finding somewhere with available tee times as it's normally rammed months in advance particularly in our winter, but you may get lucky this time of year. Cheapest and probably best option for availability is Amarilla but that place ain't the greatest. Next up would be Las Americas from a price perspective which is ok, then there is Golf de Sur (27 hole complex) which is nice and then Costa Adeje is better but that's normally rammed. You may get a tee time at Abama (north of Adeje) and it's the best track out there, but it will cost you a lot of money!! Apart from those 5 courses, I wouldn't bother with anything else - good luck!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here