Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

End of Season Montage released tonight?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Sorry if fixtures, but I seem to remember that last year's sensational official club montage was played first at the annual dinner. Do we know if the same will be true tonight? I literally cannot wait for it if last year's is anything to go by. I have listened to Ashes once a day pretty much for the last 365. :rock:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry if fixtures, but I seem to remember that last year's sensational official club montage was played first at the annual dinner. Do we know if the same will be true tonight? I literally cannot wait for it if last year's is anything to go by. I have listened to Ashes once a day pretty much for the last 365. :rock:

Just once a day?

They're going to have to go some to beat the unofficial montages put out already.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I think there has been enough material for a montage of the year competition.

Never mind Premier league we are Champions League when it comes to montages.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
They normally show it as part of the awards and then put it out as a clip on YouTube the following morning.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
This. We're gonna have to edit a whole load of trophy lifting and parade scenes onto it.

Absolutely. Especially after our dramatic last-minute win at Villa (coming back from 2 down) which made up for our disappointing home defeat by Bristol City.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here