Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT - Kitchen Worktop Replacement Estimate?

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Morning folks,
Any kitchen fitters / folk recently had worktops replaced and could give me a very rough estimate of the cost? (I know the thing to do is to get a few quotes which I will do but after a ballpark for now)

My kitchen is 7 years old, no tiles on the walls, straight swap of old laminate with new laminate worktops, just under 6 metres to fit, needing sink cut out and gas hob cut out (with gas disconnected and reconnected)

Also there is a 6 inch matching worktop trim on the wall which will need to come off. Any rough estimates welcome or any fitters willing to travel to Seaford get in touch!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
How many mitres required? (L shape, U shape or galley?)
~£250 not including reconnecting gas hob as needs gas safe certification.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Thanks for your reply, it's an L shape kitchen, just under 6 metre's needed, the only cutting requied would be where the L shape meets.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thanks for your reply, it's an L shape kitchen, just under 6 metre's needed, the only cutting requied would be where the L shape meets.

Had mine done late last year by Simmo and his son Wrong Direction on here....hard to give you a price as it was along with other things....new sink etc if you want his number let me know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here