Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hate politics

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just wanted to generate a 30 plus page thread.

But I do hate politics and I wish they could be relegated and forgotten like Portsmouth.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Except that Portsmouth have had a SURGE and the SWINGOMETER suggests they are on their way back.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just like Portsmouth, politics are on the rise.

The worry is the right wing game favoured by an increasing number

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
I've always loved politics but I must admit that this election hasn't got me excited. I'm currently avoiding all the media coverage as I'm finding watching all the promotion videos to be far more enjoyable.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i normally enjoy politics, but tired of the current state especially the opposing for the sake of opposing, and tired old mantras being trotted out which dont really reflect political reality.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
The threads on this board are quite frankly more embarrassing than PMQs. They are also just a carbon copy of the last one and the one before that and that....and so on.

Grown adults bickering and name calling with very little actual debate. I foolishly opened the Labour Fiscal Failings thread and it had taken one post! 3 months of this over the close season without the distraction of a euros or a world cup. Roll on August!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here