Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wembley next season

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Assuming Tottenham will be allowed the full 90k capacity, what do you think our allocation would be? And how many would we take? A trip to Wembley being an attractive and a not too distant away day, 20k+ ?

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Having been to one of Spurs Champions League games last season I'm in the camp thinking they will not give many more that 3k tickets. They gave about that to the bayer leverkusen fans. The away fans easily outsung the strangely quiet "home" fans all game.

I don't thing they would risk giving the away team a boost with the noise an away crowd could create.

I hope I'm wrong as 10k Albion fans would be awesome. Also a good way for some folk to get loyalty points.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Premier league maximum allocation is 3000. As others have said, why would spurs want to give a lift to away teams by giving a larger allocation than they need to.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
So what was the official attendance for that game? was the top tier open to fans? It would seem like a wasted financial opportunity to me if they only allocated 3k to away fans. I think 10k would be more realistic figure.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This is thread number 2999 (row X, seat 211) on the subject since we got promoted last week. Would it be easier to have a sticky at the top otherwise we're gonna hit 30k threads on the Spurs Wembley away ticket allocation before we play the frickin' fixture.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, away allocations in the PL is 3000 or 10% of capacity if the ground capacity is less than 30,000.

Minimum away allocations. No reason why they can't sell more if they want to - and why on earth not sell tickets if there are people wanting them? After all the PL is all about gathering in money from fans at every opportunity, isn't it?
Mind you, given our record at Wembley, I'm not sure it's that attractive a proposition!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Premier league maximum allocation is 3000. As others have said, why would spurs want to give a lift to away teams by giving a larger allocation than they need to.

3,000 is the maximum minimum, not the maximum.

theboybilly

Assuming Tottenham will be allowed the full 90k capacity, what do you think our allocation would be? And how many would we take? A trip to Wembley being an attractive and a not too distant away day, 20k+ ?

20,000?? Season opener on a nice sunny day maybe 10,000 (we did take 7k to MK after all) but if we are struggling in January nowhere near that (although still a tidy amount)

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Minimum away allocations. No reason why they can't sell more if they want to - and why on earth not sell tickets if there are people wanting them? After all the PL is all about gathering in money from fans at every opportunity, isn't it?
Mind you, given our record at Wembley, I'm not sure it's that attractive a proposition!

For the pedants of NSC perhaps I should have been clearer. PL clubs are entitled to at least 3,000 away tickets, unless the capacity is under 30,000, in which case visiting supporters are allocated at least 10% of the capacity. Other than crowd safety concerns from police or authorities, there would be nothing to stop Spurs selling above that allocation if the chose to. Whether they do or not remains to be seen. I'm in the 'I doubt they will' camp.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here