Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's all panning out brilliantly, I'm so happy

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Leeds imploding, after the 'you're gonna F it up chant'
Huddersfield imploding 'choke'
Fulham on a great run, hope they win play offs as great away day
Bristol City gone 3-2 up, now pretty much safe from relegation and nothing to play for next Saturday. Title clinched and another pitch invasion

Football Bloody Hell

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Bristol City gone 3-2 up, now pretty much safe from relegation and nothing to play for next Saturday. Title clinched and another pitch invasion

Football Bloody Hell

Bristol city are not mathematically safe, meaning they will probably park the bus as a point will be enough. Not sure how that would play into our hands if we need a win

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Leeds Choking is funny.
Fulham looking good is great.
But I am not getting any pleasure from Huddersfield falling apart, feeling a bit sorry for them.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Bristol city are not mathematically safe, meaning they will probably park the bus as a point will be enough. Not sure how that would play into our hands if we need a win
Remember, we kick off after their rivals have finished so, as long as they're 4 or more clear by the time we play, they will be safe

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

They will be once all the other fixtures are played prior to our game.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London

Football Bloody Hell

There shouldn't be another pitch invasion. We had two last Monday which will live long into the memory. So stay off the pitch and give the players a chance to walk back onto their field of dreams as Champions (taking nothing for granted) to lift that beautiful trophy - in front of us.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Remember, we kick off after their rivals have finished so, as long as they're 4 or more clear by the time we play, they will be safe

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Yes they will have the advantage before they start and it would be great if they were safe before kick off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

and we'll already be Champions because Newcastle will have had 2 chances to muck it up before playing us!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I know but Wagners a cock, the fans and club are ok and have done well with good football, compared to Leeds and their fans,if they both get into the play offs and play each other then I want them to get their form back.

Wagner tried the mind games against us, thinking he was the new Fergie/Mourinho, which has made him look a complete dick. Why didn't he let his team do the talking and keep his gob shut? The scuffle with Monk was funny, the clash of two W.Anchors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here