Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club Support Staff - Huge Thanks and Congratulations

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
A well-deserved promotion bonus for all the caterers, medics and other backroom workers who've played no small role in our achievement this season. Part of this success is down to their hard work and effort.

In the interests of our #together slogan, this is just a shout out to everyone who made this possible, not only the squad and the fans.

Premier League here we come!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I went to get my seat changed yesterday at the ticket office. Asked the young lady first of all if she'd share her bonus with me... nahhhh
Seems the majority will be going on holiday so don't expect any staff any time soon at the Amex in June!

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I think you'll find the club caterers, the ones who cook up wholesome balanced diets for our highly tuned athletes at Lancing and Falmer are employees of the club, and are quite separate to the Sodexo morons who struggle to warm a meat pie or get a barrel of beer in the right place.

Can you imagine how our players would play, if they lived on a Sodexo diet?!!!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think you'll find the club caterers, the ones who cook up wholesome balanced diets for our highly tuned athletes at Lancing and Falmer are employees of the club, and are quite separate to the Sodexo morons who struggle to warm a meat pie or get a barrel of beer in the right place.

Can you imagine how our players would play, if they lived on a Sodexo diet?!!!

Much like they did last night I imagine. :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here