Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nobody in there right mind

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Don't apologise. The only way the idiots learn is by shame.

Not being able to spell or use correct grammar doesn't necessarily make you an idiot. You could just be a victim of slack teaching in Brighton's schools. I speak from experience: neither of my adult children are idiots, but their spelling and grammar are, by any standards, poor.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Not being able to spell or use correct grammar doesn't necessarily make you an idiot. You could just be a victim of slack teaching in Brighton's schools. I speak from experience: neither of my adult children are idiots, but their spelling and grammar are, by any standards, poor.

A "victim of slack teaching", well that ignores and excludes self tuition and a driven curious nature and subsequently tries to lay the blame on education, teachers or anyone other than self. I am often pulled up and then learn, your family have problems with that?

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
even our players didn't want to win away, that's quite obvious when Stockers deliberately scored two own goals

Yes, best 'keeper in the league, and tonight was blooming genius. You could tell it was all part of the Master Plan by the naughty twinkle in his eye.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

Yes it does.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Hate to poop on the party here guys, but there is a chance we won't win next Saturday? Just a thought.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yes, best 'keeper in the league, and tonight was blooming genius. You could tell it was all part of the Master Plan by the naughty twinkle in his eye.

I've nicked your avatar for another forum and i have no shame in it.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Would surely want to win the league away from home? Bring on next Saturday and the real party can start

Argh, we need an excuse for another PITCH INVASION !!!!!!!!

Followed by more crowd surfing on the train by TB and CH

Then rolling down West Street pissed as farts... :thumbsup:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
A "victim of slack teaching", well that ignores and excludes self tuition and a driven curious nature and subsequently tries to lay the blame on education, teachers or anyone other than self. I am often pulled up and then learn, your family have problems with that?
Yeah but it's much easier to blame someone else that take responsibility for yourself.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here