Will there definitely not be anymore Villa tickets?

0 Not allowed!
    Do we know yet whether we'll get a larger allocation or is it definitely no more tickets?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      I would imagine we've gotten all we're going to.
      'Football implies the desire to suffer' - Theodor Adorno
      Football V Homophobia | Football v Homophobia in association with Pride Sports
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Claude samdamme View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Do we know yet whether we'll get a larger allocation or is it definitely no more tickets?
      There won't be anymore tickets, as soon as the club put on the beamback i think that was a clear indication we were not getting anymore.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      And i dont think the club will be pushing for anymore either, not in their interest too especially with the beamback on

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Claude samdamme View Post

Not a cat in hells chance.
      As soon as I saw on here, on the first morning, fans saying that they had got 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 tickets, I knew the allocation would barely last into the second day. The only hope would have been Villa offering the upper tier of the North Stand, as they do for cup games, with about 6000 tkts available. Villa obviously decided that, after their stonking good season, the demand would be sky high for their final game and they would need as many home seats as possible.
      Funny how we can give them over 3000 tkts out of our capacity of just over 30000 and yet we are only offered 2700 out of their capacity of over 42000. A reciprocal offer of about 10% would have been a little fairer than their 6.5%, which we got.
      If you want to see the game live, there has been plenty of information on here as to how to get tickets.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan View Post
      There won't be anymore tickets, as soon as the club put on the beamback i think that was a clear indication we were not getting anymore.
      This.

Paul Barber previously responded to an email of mine regarding beambacks, in which he states categorically that a beamback can only be held if all possible away tickets have already been sold.
      ""Football. F***ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive ********."
      Sex Panther

0 Not allowed!
      Villa are selling tickets in all of the blocks around our allocation, so I'd say there's zero chance of any more being given. Demand might not be as high now anyway, particularly if we wrap the title up and get the trophy before we go to Villa Park.

0 Not allowed!
      There's still hope then

Thanks all, was hoping after it not making the 3rd wave there'd be more but will just have to wait tI'll next season in the PREMIER LEAGUE

0 Not allowed!
      Can't see it being a big draw from the Villa fans point of view - can't imagine the crowd will be the full 42,000, so probably a good chance of turning up on the day and getting in (not wearing club colours, obviously, and obviously you finish up sitting amongst the home supporters so you have to be a bit discreet). Has usually worked for me, anyway.

1 Not allowed!
      Villa are a small minded club in a small minded English city

The allocation is almost soar grapes for their woeful season
      Give us UNIONS NOT UNICORNS!!!