Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carl Jenkinson

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
If we have learned anything this season, it's surely not to touch any Arsenal rejects ever again.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Yes, but apart from Martin Keown, Matthew Upson and Steve Sidwell......what have Arsenal ever done for us ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Jenkinson is sh1t, I really hope this doesn't happen.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Not sure ,must be a good player to be at Arsenal for 6 years

An excellent illustration of overpriced, underperforming players. Half as good as Bruno but with English and Premier League tax.

No offence to the guy but only once he can cut it playing RB at top 6 in the Championship will he be good enough for a battling team in the PL. Too many of these top 6 fringe players are sugar coated and come with huge hype (and salaries) but lack the required level of ability.

Perhaps we could find some kind of anti-aging tonic for Bruno. What was the curious case of Benjamin Button in the end? Wasn't something he ate was it?

NB My point being that you have to be a better player to get promoted for the Championship than survive relegation from the PL. Controversial, I know.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Oh god we're going to have the worst summer ever for threads with player names aren't we?
Yes this is going to be an excruciating summer of bullshit isn't it. That and an endless list of the most uninspiring middleweight nonentities.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Oh god we're going to have the worst summer ever for threads with player names aren't we?

And we'll end up signing a load of foreigners from foreign leagues that we haven't heard of (not that that's a bad thing )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here