Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone watching our Rivals Manure on BT

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
The thread title says it all what it's about.

Picture and sound cutting out every minute or so, missed the Manure goal !

Anyone else experiencing the same disgusting service ?

Please anyone have an input on this !

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Any excuse to post this.

maxzs1.jpg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Any excuse to post this.

maxzs1.jpg
Went with a mate (Man U fan) to watch some All Star v Filth game about 13 years ago. Only went to see Zidane etc playing and the tickets were free. By half time I'd had enough of the massive bore fest that it was so told the Mrs to get her coat.

On the way out, we walked past that glass fronted bit, and as there were no Japanese tourists around for a change, I pissed all over it.

Worthwhile night.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Where 2 police officers have just been killed?!

A police officer has been killed and another wounded in what police believe was probably a terror shooting incident in Paris.
Police sources say the officers were attacked on the Champs-Elysee and the person who fired on them has also been killed.
At least two attackers are reported to be involved and authorities are warning people to avoid the area.
French media are reporting two shots were fired in the incident and one of the attackers is still at large.
Many police vehicles can be seen on the famous avenue.
A witness identified only as Ines told French television station BFM that she heard a shooting, saw a man's body on the ground and the area was quickly evacuated by police.
More follows...

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Thank you for your considered reply, Manure are now our rivals, perhaps you hadn't noticed that.

My post was about BT service and not for any other purpose !

Lol sense of humour by pass or what!

Almost as funny as the fact that you are checking out next seasons opponents now, or that you appear to have not seen anything of United so now we have got promotion you have to check them out!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Lol sense of humour by pass or what!

Almost as funny as the fact that you are checking out next seasons opponents now, or that you appear to have not seen anything of United so now we have got promotion you have to check them out!

No just felt like watching what I reckoned might be a decent game !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here