Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton are promoted to the Premier League! 2016/2017 End of season montage

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Last season, before the play-offs, I made 'Inch by Inch'. It was really enjoyable and it received some lovely comments, so this season I decided to make a little end of season montage..

I was going to wait until the season had actually ended, but the excitement has got the better of me! So here's a few of this seasons highlights - I've picked a suitably camp song to irritate the Palace knuckle-draggers.

I hope you like it,

Brighton are promoted to the Premier League! 2016/2017 End of season montage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIJO4oxUtEw

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Just wonderful. It must have taken ages to edit, getting some pieces of the film to match some of the lyrics. If there was a BAFTA for football films, this would be strongly nominated. Fantastic. Very well done.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Brilliant video.

Christ you must have put in some hours here. Respect

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
In a season like this, I think it's important to get your montage out early and what a beauty this one is.

Well played!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Biscuit, that is absolutely superb. Thank you for the time you gave up to make it.
I don't know if you do this type of thing for your job. If you don't, but would like to, I hope someone gives you a chance.

It again highlights what a fantastic community of Albion fans are out there. Thanks again for sharing.
(if anyone hasn't yet watched it, make sure you do).

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Biscuit, that is absolutely superb. Thank you for the time you gave up to make it.
I don't know if you do this type of thing for your job. If you don't, but would like to, I hope someone gives you a chance.

It again highlights what a fantastic community of Albion fans are out there. Thanks again for sharing.
(if anyone hasn't yet watched it, make sure you do).

Thanks CaB! Very kind.

I actually head up the video offering at a local communications agency - so yes, this sort of thing is my job!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here