Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex matchday ticket prices next season

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I am aware that approximately 3000 tickets in the South Stand will be available for £30 per person, have any other matchday prices been announced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thedeadone

Jan 17, 2005
West Sussex
I am aware that approximately 3000 tickets in the South Stand will be available for £30 per person, have any other matchday prices been announced?

Thats for the Away Fans Correct.

Nothing official on how much tickets will be for home fans or How many there will be as we have to give more Press tickets out in the Prem
My advice is to get bronze Membership if you want any chance of getting to games next Season.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...albion-seagulls-priority-members-3586733.aspx

fcportaloo

Nov 1, 2009

Thats for the Away Fans Correct.

Nothing official on how much tickets will be for home fans or How many there will be as we have to give more Press tickets out in the Prem
My advice is to get bronze Membership if you want any chance of getting to games next Season.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...albion-seagulls-priority-members-3586733.aspx

So I need to pay £25 for the possibility of spending some more money on a ticket? Oh. Could be a while until I go to a game then

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
So I need to pay £25 for the possibility of spending some more money on a ticket? Oh. Could be a while until I go to a game then

That is how it works for most oversubscribed Premier League teams I am afraid. (WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE!!!!) Tiz Mark of success, I know Southampton have a similar system where you by a membership to get priority before tickets go on general sale. Often ticket sales do not get past the priority members sale. Another money making scheme I am afraid.

fcportaloo

Nov 1, 2009
Yes, I know many other PL clubs run similar schemes. I'd say it's more the mark of inflated player wages than success, and I'm not surprised Albion have the same. A ST is not something I want/need but I've always attended fairly regularly. I can either stop going or pay £25 . Say I buy 8 tickets, it's effectively added £3 per game, and imagine match tickets will start around £40

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
For some reason the price of £42 per ticket for match by match purchases is in my head. Correct? Probably not. Random? Most definitely. The only variation on this pricing is for Stoke City at home where entry will be free and on a first come first served basis. 2017/18 season ticket holders can already offload their tickets for this fixture by following this link:

www.seagulls.co.uk/Stoke.at.home//

fcportaloo

Nov 1, 2009
I wouldn't class myself as a JCL having stood at The Goldstone and many a lower league ground over the years. Although I 'm not a proper fan like you

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Yes, I know many other PL clubs run similar schemes. I'd say it's more the mark of inflated player wages than success, and I'm not surprised Albion have the same. A ST is not something I want/need but I've always attended fairly regularly. I can either stop going or pay £25 . Say I buy 8 tickets, it's effectively added £3 per game, and imagine match tickets will start around £40

Yes, exactly how I see it.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Exactly my situation and philosophy on things. £22 if you pay by DD. I'm guessing there is no limit to how many can sign up for bronze membership?....anyone know?

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
So...
23,000 Season Tickets (Including 1901)
3,000 Away Fans (Not all going to bring that mind you)
1,000 Players family, friends, Press, scouts, sponsors etc (Just a guess happy to be corrected)
1,000 Segregation (Just a guess, happy to be corrected)

only leaves 2,000 tickets for Joe Public with a priority membership.

I hope they activate the Season Ticket exchange for every game then!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Someone, an alleged Brighton / Spurs fan, not sure how you can support two teams, spent years taking the pi** out of me paying for a season ticket at Withdean. Now the fact he can't get a ticket is unfair. I tried to say that having paid for a season ticket for the past seventeen years should stand for something but apparently not .... me thinks this debate will run and run.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I don't know, bronze membership is no guarantee of a ticket and it's all revenue so would they cap it?....hmmm...

I see where you are coming from but on the flip side if they do that this season and Bronze members find it impossible or just very difficult to get tickets even with the membership then they won't buy it ever again. If they want folk to keep buying the membership it would be ethical and commercially sensible to cap it at a realistic figure.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
My ticket to see Liverpool, Spurs Man Utd and best of all Brighton at the Amex next season cost me £5000*
But then I am a fan of the Albion rather than a 'Jump On The Bandwagon To See The Away Team' fan

*£650-£700 for 5 years plus food every game. And worth every penny.

You don't need to pay that, but I'm sure you will understand that those who have paid it will be in front on your when tickets go on sale.

I actually started a thread about this a couple of days ago. Might be worth a merge....

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?351118-Match-by-Match-pricing-next-season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here