Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bandstand who would you like to see on it v Bristol City if its not allready been decided

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Id go for Fat boy and Tony bloom (dick knight has spun some tunes before with fat boy in a nightclub before, sure Tony bloom could show his hand (no pun intended) for the first time . As support i'd have the Piranas

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Id go for Fat boy and Tony bloom (dick knight has spun some tunes before with fat boy in a nightclub before, sure Tony bloom could show his hand (no pun intended) for the first time . As support i'd have the Piranas

TB playing the decks?
Mmmmmmm intriguing :lolol:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Realistically I'd say THE GANSTERS who played the Bandstand V QPR
The best band to feature imo, massive crowd gathered to watch, think they'd really get the crowd going playing classic ska songs

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
There has been some pretty desperate stuff on the bandstand this season. Watching a pub singer murdering classics in the rain because the roof has blown off is one of the odder 'attractions' at the Amex. A nice idea but probably time to knock it on the head.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Even The Iron Bootscrapers would be ok they can do gosbts etc and Tony can whip the crowd up with his scarf spinning

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
There has been some pretty desperate stuff on the bandstand this season. Watching a pub singer murdering classics in the rain because the roof has blown off is one of the odder 'attractions' at the Amex. A nice idea but probably time to knock it on the head.

Think you may be better off waiting for X Factor - you'll find it just before match of the day next season - you're welcome :tosser::smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here