Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich on Friday

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Do we think CH Will they rest some of the first team players and give some fringe players a start?

Not that the game matters so much if 3 points can be gained v Bristol or Villa the league is won. I have a feeling there might be a bit of a “hang over”. Would it be worth resting a few players with Bristol City in mind or is potentialy breaking up a winning run likely to be detrimental?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I am very much thinking Leicester away from three seasons back when we stuffed them 4-1 (or 4-0) at their place the the first game after they were crowned champions.

Norwich will have a bit to prove, Pritchard in particular, so yep can see the team being freshened up a bit.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Will he ****. I'd go for unchanged. I think predictions of a big hangover are a bit over the top. The boys will be up for this.

This. Even if CH isn't that sort of bloke (or at least doesn't appear to be) I am 100% certain the players would love to win the title at Norwich for him.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I want us to go for that 3 points on Friday, if we lose, the nerves will creep in a bit vs Bristol (for those that care about the title, of which I'm one!).

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
There is a selfish part of me tho' that says it would be nice to wrap up the title against Bristol C.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The team talk should be easy enough:-

'Do you want to watch the Newcastle players lifting your trophy and wearing your medals'?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm already going for a 2-2

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Proper statement and smash them. Get the C next to our names and go on to get 101 points. Can't have Newcastle finish above us, not after all the media ******* going on over them walking the league, that **** on twitter at the beginning of the season apologising to the rest of the Championship as they'll walk it, that Palarse fan calling us bottle jobs and all the other shit that's been said about us this season.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
There is a selfish part of me tho' that says it would be nice to wrap up the title against Bristol C.

I thought this but then imagine a full to bursting point Amex all singing "BRING ON THE CHAMPIONS" in unison and at the same speed.

So it's a no from me full steam ahead for the league then hopefully smash Bristol City for final confirmation.

For me this would top Monday in a weird way.

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Christ, these are (mostly) young, fit men who have had a well-deserved night out four days before their next game. Now I know that these days I need a good 48 hours to recover even if I walk past a pub, but in my youth even I could get smashed and be up and raring to go again with barely a couple of hours sleep. They'll be fine, they'll be focused and they'll win the title for their gaffer.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
There's still more than 48 hours to go until the match. I reckon the more 'tired and emotional' members of the squad would've sobered up by then and be BANG up for it.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I think we will make changes. Wouldn't be surprised to see Rosenior, Pocognoli, Sidwell starting for example.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
CH is far too professional to allow any slacking on Friday. Never mind his personal 'revenge' motivation which will be subsumed.

Remember the Club has put on 20 free coaches and there will be 2,700 of us at Carrow Road. All out for victory, Kayal to shackle Prickard.

PG

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
If we progress from "P" to "C" on Friday, or even next weekend, will we be presented with our shiny trophy too next weekend? Would be tremendous for the players to be able to trot around the pitch during the final-home-game-of-the-season-lap-of-appreciation with the trophy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here