Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can somebody pinch me please

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Got SSN on in the background whilst WFH and a piece on Brighton was followed by a piece on Man Utd and the presenter linked it by saying "Jose Mourinho will have to think about Brighton next season, but for now....."

Still doesn't seem real.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Pinch your bakers bottom presumably?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Still hasn't sunk in for me. Will only feel properly real when the fixtures come out.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Been on twitter this afternoon. Got tagged by some random foreign EA FIFA Vlogger in Argentina who was getting very excited about the Amex being added to the game for FIFA18 and followed by a Stoke fan (not Stokie Tony :lolol: ).

It's happening.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Got SSN on in the background whilst WFH and a piece on Brighton was followed by a piece on Man Utd and the presenter linked it by saying "Jose Mourinho will have to think about Brighton next season, but for now....."

Still doesn't seem real.

Sorry to wake you, mate. Welcome back. Just to remind you, Hyypia is still our manager, we've got O'Grady and Fenelon up front and Gardner and JFC in midfield for the next game.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Sorry to wake you, mate. Welcome back. Just to remind you, Hyypia is still our manager, we've got O'Grady and Fenelon up front and Gardner and JFC in midfield for the next game.

Very good. :lolol:

Last edited:

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'm just loving these moments as an Albion fan, and I'm not even in Brighton - I bet it must be mental there!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
like all results its real when its on BBC. so when they put up the new table for 2017/2018.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I was sat in the Three Jolly Butchers after work last night with some colleagues, still slightly hazy from the night before and I looked around and saw a couple of lads at the bar with Brighton scarves on, they've got Seagulls bunting up all over the place, the sun was shining in through the window and I remember thinking, not for the first time, "bloody hell, we've actually done it".

Even now, watching those incredible celebration videos, pictures of the pitch invasion, coverage all over the media and my own treasured memories I still can't quite wrap my head around it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here