Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WERE LOOSE - surely the time is now...?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Why change a winning formula? Is my initial thought.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
'we're all smilin now'

3441E98700000578-0-image-a-1_1463465821856.jpg

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The football gods don't like change.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Some visitors unfamiliar with NSC and its in-jokes might think that WERE LOOSE refers to a bowel condition that has now cleared up.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I agree its an in joke here but I reckon change it, gonna have loads of new visitors as well you would expect from prem teams

I had been skulking here for a while before joining, mainly due to not being able to get to matches anymore, so got my fix from spending way too much time reading all the nonsense here. Anyway, nobody helped me understand all of this, it's part and parcel of the mystery. So what if Mr. Johnny come super-lately doesn't understand things for a while, they'll catch up if they stick around long enough.

'Doing a Jamie' confused me for ages, until the thread last year about what it takes to get NSC Gold.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I had been skulking here for a while before joining, mainly due to not being able to get to matches anymore, so got my fix from spending way too much time reading all the nonsense here. Anyway, nobody helped me understand all of this, it's part and parcel of the mystery. So what if Mr. Johnny come super-lately doesn't understand things for a while, they'll catch up if they stick around long enough.

It was a Phrase coined by one of the more ARTISTIC posters on here.

Much more appropriate to the Sussex Cricket Threads these days... :down:

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Got to stick with a winning formula on NSC - keep the ''were loose'' and people who want to join the best football fans forum there is (bar none) will have to learn what the in-jokes mean.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I should have added, I'm perfectly happy with WERE LOOSE.

But I quite like the earlier suggestion "WE OWN OUR WHEY"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here