2. Questionable attitude
3. Currently being kept out of the Burnley team by Barnes and Vokes

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No thanks.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
For a club that pides itself on tackling homophobia, I'd question whether it's a good idea to sign a player who's been forced to make apologies for homophobic attitudes he's held in the past. I think we'd find it hard to take the moral high ground against opposition supporters who hurl homophobic abuse at us, if we were to sign a player who's attitude in the past has been in line with there's.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
For a club that pides itself on tackling homophobia, I'd question whether it's a good idea to sign a player who's been forced to make apologies for homophobic attitudes he's held in the past.
I don't think that would be an issue, he was well off the rails when younger (his whole life I think) and he's apologised. People should be allowed to move on from something like that.

I think we'd find it hard to take the moral high ground against opposition supporters who hurl homophobic abuse at us, if we were to sign a player who's attitude in the past has been in line with there's.
I certainly disagree there. And we don't need to take a moral high ground anyway, the police deal with people breaking the law.

Forgiveness is an important part of life.

I'm amazed if he's out of contract though.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
For a club that pides itself on tackling homophobia, I'd question whether it's a good idea to sign a player who's been forced to make apologies for homophobic attitudes he's held in the past. I think we'd find it hard to take the moral high ground against opposition supporters who hurl homophobic abuse at us, if we were to sign a player who's attitude in the past has been in line with there's.

It's the stance I would have taken not too long back, but I don't think we should have a go at someone for their past feelings, even as stupid as he was.

As long as he truly doesn't hold those feelings now, and makes that perfectly clear to the us, I'm content.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Not been anywhere near as good as people expected he would. Were it not for his past misdemeanours I'd say he'd be worth a shot, but we can probably do better. To be frank, Murray and Hemed are probably as likely to come good at the top level next year.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
On the homophobic comments how many people can honestly hold their hands up and say they have never passed one even if it a mildish one like bloody poofter. I am not saying it is right just passing a comment.I don't know what Andy Grey said, it might have been a serious comment to warrant an apology

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here