Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lewis Dunk's 3 game suspension (or not)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Even that went well for us in the end.

Only 2 yellows in his last 14 games played, and none at all in his last 8 (even with the couple of sickness related early departures).

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Even that went well for us in the end.

Only 2 yellows in his last 14 games played, and none at all in his last 8 (even with the couple of sickness related early departures).

Perhaps he needs to get banned before the new season?

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
He`s been immense. When Duffy broke his foot and we had Dunk`s three game ban looming I feared the worst.
My player of the season although Knocky will no doubt win it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I haves a theory on the back of all the 'best of the season' threads.

I don't think that young lad Shane is a positive influence on little Lewis.
If I were their teacher I'd definitely split them up in class.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He seems to be trying to achieve a One Man Party Marathon now.

He's more than made up for Muzza's lack of partying.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I haves a theory on the back of all the 'best of the season' threads.

I don't think that young lad Shane is a positive influence on little Lewis.
If I were their teacher I'd definitely split them up in class.

In which case, good, a little bullying of opposition strikers never did anyone any harm, and if Saturday evening was anything to go by, I think little Lewis has become a bit of a head case off the pitch too!

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Just thinking the same myself this morning. Really rose to the occasion and kept his sensible head on for those games. Seems to have fallen off now however these last couple of days, good on him! Try and get an early night tonight please, Dunky.

mattjl15

Mar 18, 2016
I think Bruno's injury and Dunk stepping in as Captain was a real positive here too.

He seemed more composed and was aware he'd need to take control of a back four that had, at times, hardly played all season.

Also - huge credit to Hünemeier. I have to admit I was a tad worried about the prospect of him coming in to replace Duffy considering his lack of football for almost a year. He's been immense. His consistency, his positioning and my god - I did not think anyone could match Duffy for sheer number of balls headed - he's won everything in the air.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If he doesn't get any more yellows, is the slate wiped clean for next season? Alternatively, if he does pick up a suspension, is it carried over to next season?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
If he doesn't get any more yellows, is the slate wiped clean for next season? Alternatively, if he does pick up a suspension, is it carried over to next season?

We are playing in a totally different league structure - I can't see it being carried over

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Just goes to show that he does have a level head when it matters. Hopefully his tally of cards this season has helped him gain some self-control which will complete his game and be needed next season. Such a fantastic player, his drilled pass up for the first goal Monday was a thing of beauty.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here