Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strange Affliction

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
As I was driving home along country roads this morning, after dropping my kids off at school. A thought suddenly occurred to me: Life does not get any better than being in the Sussex countryside, on a beautiful, sunny, April morning. Then another thought occurred to me: I was wrong, life does get better than driving through the Sussex countryside on a beautiful, sunny, April morning. It is better when, in addition the Albion have been promoted to the Premier League. At that point I burst into tears tears:ohmy: I then spent the rest of the journey singing "We are on our way Boys........". Has anyone else been suffering from similar symptoms? If so is time a good healer, or will I be stuck with it for the next few years? Please help me North Stand Chat:)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Enjoy it, don't question it.

They'll come a day when you wake up on a wet Monday morning in February, the kids are playing up, work is a nightmare, and there's exciting prospect of a freezing evening at the AMEX at home to Burnley.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
As I was driving home along country roads this morning, after dropping my kids off at school. A thought suddenly occurred to me: Life does not get any better than being in the Sussex countryside, on a beautiful, sunny, April morning. Then another thought occurred to me: I was wrong, life does get better than driving through the Sussex countryside on a beautiful, sunny, April morning. It is better when, in addition the Albion have been promoted to the Premier League. At that point I burst into tears tears:ohmy: I then spent the rest of the journey singing "We are on our way Boys........". Has anyone else been suffering from similar symptoms? If so is time a good healer, or will I be stuck with it for the next few years? Please help me North Stand Chat:)

You'll be fine once we start battling in the Premier next season.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

The last time I saw something as soppy as that I was pulling my **** out of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here