Strange Affliction

0 Not allowed!
    As I was driving home along country roads this morning, after dropping my kids off at school. A thought suddenly occurred to me: Life does not get any better than being in the Sussex countryside, on a beautiful, sunny, April morning. Then another thought occurred to me: I was wrong, life does get better than driving through the Sussex countryside on a beautiful, sunny, April morning. It is better when, in addition the Albion have been promoted to the Premier League. At that point I burst into tears tears I then spent the rest of the journey singing "We are on our way Boys........". Has anyone else been suffering from similar symptoms? If so is time a good healer, or will I be stuck with it for the next few years? Please help me North Stand Chat

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Enjoy it, don't question it.

They'll come a day when you wake up on a wet Monday morning in February, the kids are playing up, work is a nightmare, and there's exciting prospect of a freezing evening at the AMEX at home to Burnley.
      'I've been forbidden from announcing anymore targets or deadlines'

1 Not allowed!
      i have been singing were on our way...all day , driving myself bonkers.....
      FLOUNDERING...!!!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Paskman View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      As I was driving home along country roads this morning, after dropping my kids off at school. A thought suddenly occurred to me: Life does not get any better than being in the Sussex countryside, on a beautiful, sunny, April morning. Then another thought occurred to me: I was wrong, life does get better than driving through the Sussex countryside on a beautiful, sunny, April morning. It is better when, in addition the Albion have been promoted to the Premier League. At that point I burst into tears tears I then spent the rest of the journey singing "We are on our way Boys........". Has anyone else been suffering from similar symptoms? If so is time a good healer, or will I be stuck with it for the next few years? Please help me North Stand Chat
      You'll be fine once we start battling in the Premier next season.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Paskman View Post
      The last time I saw something as soppy as that I was pulling my **** out of it.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sydney View Post
      i have been singing were on our way...all day , driving myself bonkers.....
      yeah, I can't get that damn song out of my head