Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you like to win the play-offs?

Who do you want to win the playoffs?

• Newcastle

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Reading

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Huddersfield

Votes: 63 17.4%
  • Sheffield Wednesday

Votes: 13 3.6%
  • Fulham

Votes: 259 71.5%
  • Leeds

Votes: 6 1.7%

• Total voters

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Fulham!!!!

If not then I think Tim Ream would be a good get. It does say American Express on the Seagull kits and Ream would be an embodiment of that company.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Newcastle drop out of the poll - may they celebrate into the weekend !

Fulham for me, although I've a sneaking suspicion Massive will go up.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I want Huddersfield; however, wouldn't it be nice if a draw would do to make it to the Play offs for Sheff Wed and Fulham at the expense of Leeds and two of the highest goal scoring clubs played out a 0 - 0 draw in the last game of the season
The same scenario is being discussed by Fulham fans! More likely to be 4-4 though.

Jerryatric

NSC Patron
Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
I really like Fulham but have voted for Reading as we are more likely to take points off them next season.

Imagine if Leeds, Wednesday and Huddersfield all fail and Hull and Middlesborough get relegated. How would the Premier League survive without a single representative from the greatest sporting county in England?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Wednesday or Leeds for me, i want to see the big clubs moving back into the premier league.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield and Wednesday both had a player off with a straight red first half today. That's them out for the playoffs.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Huddersfield for me. They fought hard. After that Wednesday - I've always liked their fans. After that Fulham (nice club). After that Reading (I can feel nothing about them.)

In terms of who would be the least threatening to us next year it has to be Huddersfield on paper, but it's a funny old game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Scunthorpe and Carlisle for my lucky 15 to hit the jackpot.........but in the championship, anyone but Huddersfield, then we can buy Mooy or Izzy Brown

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Reading 'deserve it' because they finished 3rd.

Massive 'deserve it' for missing out in the final last year.

Huddersfield 'deserve it' for putting so much pressure on the top 2 before they 'choked'.

Fulham 'deserve it' because they have a vastly superior goal difference.

I'd like Fulham because it is such a top away day.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Thank you for all your votes. Many of the Fulham fans I know feel really conflicted by our position. On the one hand, its a great turnaround from our last 2 woeful seasons in the Championship and a tribute to the powers of Stan. Most of us thought we'd be struggling for goals this season without McCormack and Dembele and a squad over-blessed with nippy midfielders. How wrong we were. We also have a good chance of a win at the Wembley. We are one of about 5 teams of the current 92 who haven't appeared in a competitive match there since 1975.
On the other hand, a return to the Premier League means the inevitable sweat over reaching 40 points and the inevitable trouncings at the hands of the 'big' teams. The Championship is more competitive and more fun. Another advantage of not going up (for us Brighton Cottagers) is a season without losing to you lot!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thank you for all your votes. Many of the Fulham fans I know feel really conflicted by our position. On the one hand, its a great turnaround from our last 2 woeful seasons in the Championship and a tribute to the powers of Stan. Most of us thought we'd be struggling for goals this season without McCormack and Dembele and a squad over-blessed with nippy midfielders. How wrong we were. We also have a good chance of a win at the Wembley. We are one of about 5 teams of the current 92 who haven't appeared in a competitive match there since 1975.
On the other hand, a return to the Premier League means the inevitable sweat over reaching 40 points and the inevitable trouncings at the hands of the 'big' teams. The Championship is more competitive and more fun. Another advantage of not going up (for us Brighton Cottagers) is a season without losing to you lot!

Oh definitely you lot. Great awayday, not too much travel hassle, lovely ground and as you say usually 3 points for us [emoji106]

Seriously, good luck. ****ing hate Reading.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here