Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Dragons Den Dragon - Steve Parrish! [Not any more!!]

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Quite like Parrish to be fair - although he is a fine pantomime villain - and he's a good fit for dragons den.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Remit is to be a tit with money.

Tick.

Wonder if he'll have walk on music with flashing lights, a drum and a Spurs supporter in a hoodie jumping up and down?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That's ruined the show, I'm Out
I don't know - I might apply. I know Amstrad email phones flopped but I am going to rebrand them as the Adebayor phone. I will be asking for £77000 a week for 5 months for 0% of my company.

I think he'll bite.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I don't know - I might apply. I know Amstrad email phones flopped but I am going to rebrand them as the Adebayor phone. I will be asking for £77000 a week for 5 months for 0% of my company.

I think he'll bite.

If you could get a few tongue in cheek Albion fans on with such type of pitches, it would increase the ratings in Sussex.

I don't need any money, I need dragon expertise. I have a plan to turn a half empty football stand into a supermarket. I have a notification of intent from Sainsburys.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Well, UK businesses must be in deep shit if Parrish is the best "businessman" they could find. I thought he was a secondhand cladding salesman.

Love the programme; not missed a single episode of the previous fourteen series. I won't be bothering with Series 15 for sure.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Steve Parish is a dragon in the next series of Dragon's Den

Tw@t.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
for that reason, im out.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Oops...I only opened this thread because I misread "dragon" as "dragqueen"