Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michel Morganella

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Better that, than the ludicrous suggestion of John Terry 'could do a job for us', on TalkShite this morning at 0530 something.
Made my morning, I couldn't stop l:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:g as I was driving to work.
I can think of a few on here unable to look beyond that possible transfer. :facepalm:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
On 30 July 2012, following the Swiss team's defeat to South Korea, the Swiss Olympic Committee expelled[10] Morganella from the games after he posted on Twitter a message translating to "I'm going to beat up every Korean. Go on – burn yourselves! Bunch of mongoloids."[11] Morganella later apologized.

Hmmm..... maybe not.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
On 30 July 2012, following the Swiss team's defeat to South Korea, the Swiss Olympic Committee expelled[10] Morganella from the games after he posted on Twitter a message translating to "I'm going to beat up every Korean. Go on – burn yourselves! Bunch of mongoloids."[11] Morganella later apologized.

Hmmm..... maybe not.

Fit in at selhurst:thumbsup:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Oh well there are going to be loads of these threads. Once again no one will have a clue as the club will keep the projected targets to themselves until the signing is confirmed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here