Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players on the seafront today

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Me and the wife took the dogs for a walk along the seafront today and saw Dunk, Knocky and Duffy outside a bar under the Arches soaking up the sun. Knocky had a huge "hookah" pipe in front of him, though I am sure it was only a friendly fruity one. They all looked in good spirits and I congratulated them all, and stopped the dogs from pissing up the fence. Knocky was looking super French cool in huge top gun shades but the wife wasn't impressed. Can't blame her for that when she has been married to me for 40 years.!!:blush::blush:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Why no pictures Poynings? You have a mobile ?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Duffy tweeted this earlier....

Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 17.47.53.png

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Fingers crossed Bloom disciplines them for unprofessional behaviour.

Massive shame seeing all the players and manager suddenly lose their self control.

I'm dreading Bristol city.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
Fingers crossed Bloom disciplines them for unprofessional behaviour.

Massive shame seeing all the players and manager suddenly lose their self control.

I'm dreading Bristol city.

This, after they've gone through the video evidence and banned all those hooligans who defied the "keep off the grass" order.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Hmmm wouldn't be sure about that :wink: It may take 5 mins to get out of WU but some of us, errr them, did.

I was about to say the same. Came from the West 1901 middle tier, outside and back into the West Lower and then on the pitch. No problems. (obviously had to to lose the tuxedo on the way of course).

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
I was about to say the same. Came from the West 1901 middle tier, outside and back into the West Lower and then on the pitch. No problems. (obviously had to to lose the tuxedo on the way of course).

Flagrant rule breaker. I think you need to ban yourself. :ban: :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here