Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lynsey Hipgrave

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Last August, whilst still on the Danny Baker Show (5Live) the Newcastle fan predicted them to win the Championship by 13 points.
Now on Channel 5 do you think someone should remind her of this statement?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Along with those other two CJTCs

TER_010317_AntAndDec_01.jpg

Not f###ing laughing now are you?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Last August, whilst still on the Danny Baker Show (5Live) the Newcastle fan predicted them to win the Championship by 13 points.
Now on Channel 5 do you think someone should remind her of this statement?

Most Premier League fans show complete ignorance of the strength of the Championship when they come down. It's great to see them found out as it proves so much harder than they expect.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
She's a Toon but has always shown Albion respect throughout the season
[tweet]854003180354588672[/tweet]

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
View attachment 84394

LOVE it! Would love to see this picture and the accompanying caption becoming the 'masthead' on NSC till the final game of the season!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
She's a Toon but has always shown Albion respect throughout the season
[tweet]854003180354588672[/tweet]

I think many of us also thought that Newcastle United would take this league by some distance.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
View attachment 84394

LOVE it! Would love to see this picture and the accompanying caption becoming the 'masthead' of NSC till the final game of the season!

Are they not merely cheering their own team ? It's not as if they have been firing salvos at us.

I'm over the moon that we have gone up. It seems that most rational folk elsewhere are pleased for us too. It's when we choose to be ungraceful that others have the right to have a go.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Are they not merely cheering their own team ? It's not as if they have been firing salvos at us.

I'm over the moon that we have gone up. It seems that most rational folk elsewhere are pleased for us too. It's when we choose to be ungraceful that others have the right to have a go.

In the same vein, I am simply enjoying our Club's subsequent success with a straightforward question. They spent the rest of the match prior to the leveller with glum faces. I am enjoying the turn of emotion as they did.

As they show, football without passion and emotion reduces it a tad.

Sorry for that.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

No need for that common sense type of statement on here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here