Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight

Crennis

Apr 13, 2011
Pompey (send help!)
Possibly just in the background given his disagreements with Lord Tony but surprised not to have seen our Life President quoted anywhere in the media.

Have I missed him being interviewed?

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
It's about Tony, Chris, the players and the fans.

I don't think anyone else has been quoted. I haven't seen anything from Paul Barber, Martin Perry, Derek Chapman etc. either.

Crennis

Apr 13, 2011
Pompey (send help!)

I don't think anyone else has been quoted. I haven't seen anything from Paul Barber, Martin Perry, Derek Chapman etc. either.

Barber was on Radio Sussex post match as was Paul Samrah, whilst I agree the club may not have put him forward it just seemed unlikely the media wouldn't have gone hunting for his reaction.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Such a shame that the two men we owe so much to, who both clearly have a very deep love for our club, don't get along at all. The journey over the last 20 years has been immense, and I did want to see Dick (and Liam) in amongst it somewhere. You'd think that a camera would have found him if he'd been there.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Barber was on Radio 5 and Radio Sussex this morning. Derek Chapman and Martin Perry have other things to worry about.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It was a privilege to shake his hand and congratulate him yesterday. Nobody can ever take away what he did for our beloved club.

Oh superb, so he WAS at the game. Thank goodness, as we owe that man so very much indeed. Would have loved to have bumped into him.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Such a shame that the two men we owe so much to, who both clearly have a very deep love for our club, don't get along at all. The journey over the last 20 years has been immense, and I did want to see Dick (and Liam) in amongst it somewhere. You'd think that a camera would have found him if he'd been there.

Ego's unfortunately. Only room for one Alpha male as top dog.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
I've seen him referred to in a god few articles about promotion and our journey to get there, so that's good at least.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Wasn't Dick knight standing about 30 metres to Tony's right in the 1901? I'm sure he was or my eyesight is degenerating to an unknown level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here