Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IEverything started in 1998...

Gyuribá

May 25, 2004
Tatabanya, Hungary
... when a young hungarian guy got his first PC with a game called: Premier Manager 97. He tried to choose between the lowest seat capacity teams, so Barnet or Brighton? But the seagulls are cool, and Barnet has shit colours so Brighton.

...and years after when he had some tries in the internet world, found the ancestor of this site, and spoke with some of you. It was really interesting for an eastern european kid.

... and years without any contact, no time to follow the lower divisions in England. But his life has some twists.

... and in the last 3-4 years the chances to find a ****in bad stream for Brighton games, or just sit anxiously before twitter.

But yesterday, a tear came out from my eye. I know its not so masculine, sorry for that.

Welcome to the PL, my people. You made your biggest hungarian fan really, really happy.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
... when a young hungarian guy got his first PC with a game called: Premier Manager 97. He tried to choose between the lowest seat capacity teams, so Barnet or Brighton? But the seagulls are cool, and Barnet has shit colours so Brighton.

...and years after when he had some tries in the internet world, found the ancestor of this site, and spoke with some of you. It was really interesting for an eastern european kid.

... and years without any contact, no time to follow the lower divisions in England. But his life has some twists.

... and in the last 3-4 years the chances to find a ****in bad stream for Brighton games, or just sit anxiously before twitter.

But yesterday, a tear came out from my eye. I know its not so masculine, sorry for that.

Welcome to the PL, my people. You made your biggest hungarian fan really, really happy.

Hey! Long time no post! Welcome back Gruyere you dumbass big-faced bastid! :thumbsup:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Welcome back... it's been a long time

Creator of the finest insult ever on NSC

Do you get to see PL football in Hungary?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here