Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom!!! Very interesting story...

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Business Insider U.K. Has fab article on Tony, labelling him Britains most successful gambler!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I completely misread that as was skimming through and immediately thought of David Brent and his article for Inside Paper

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I particularly liked his 'gamble' on Stephens. He had a chance to cash in on £10m+ but gambled and it paid off!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A school friend of mine who ran a bookies in Worthing, has told me on many occasions of how he 'protected TB ' from jealous punters when he was betting in his shop probably under age but he didnt say so. They have remained on friendly talking terms to this day and if he bumps into TB he invariably puts his hand in his pocket to buy him a beer,. No sure whether TB actually drinks or not he didnt say but my mate certainly does.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
A school friend of mine who ran a bookies in Worthing, has told me on many occasions of how he 'protected TB ' from jealous punters when he was betting in his shop probably under age but he didnt say so. They have remained on friendly talking terms to this day and if he bumps into TB he invariably puts his hand in his pocket to buy him a beer,. No sure whether TB actually drinks or not he didnt say but my mate certainly does.

TB loves a cider!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Tony Bloom definitely does, he was chugging on a Corona in the New Inn after the Brentford game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here