Page 3 of 1110 FirstFirst 12345613531035031003 ... LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TSB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No point voting Lib Dem in Hove, so...err. I quite like Peter Kyle but I can't vote to help Corbyn.
    Independent, perhaps.

If the GE is ratified of course.
    I'm Lib Dem at heart but am in the same district as you so essentially it's a choice between Labour and Conservatives. I don't like Corbyn, but I really like Peter Kyle and I dislike the Tories a lot more than I dislike Corbyn, so it will be labour for me. Grudgingly.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

4 Not allowed!
      I definitely don't want the Tories again so will put a big cross next to them, I don't care about the others.

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      Does it matter as surely it will be a landslide Tory victory and to vote Green anywhere even in Brighton is a complete waste of a vote.
      Err. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by CherryInHove View Post
      I'm Lib Dem at heart but am in the same district as you so essentially it's a choice between Labour and Conservatives. I don't like Corbyn, but I really like Peter Kyle and I dislike the Tories a lot more than I dislike Corbyn, so it will be labour for me. Grudgingly.
      Sad state of affairs, isn't it? Politicans talk about obtaining a 'mandate' to govern. But, in reality, at least 1/3 of people vote tactically as their views have no chance of being represented in their constituency.

Say what you want about the 2016 referendum: at least everyone's decision represented their views. Perhaps popular vote would be a better way of choosing a government. Then let them allocate MP's accordingly.
      The voice of hindsight.
      Bring back Chris Hughton.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
      Can't bring myself to vote for a Corbyn lead Labour.
      Would NEVER EVER vote Lib Dem after what they did in Lewes, because of Baker and because of Bellotti - NEVER forgive.
      Green ? - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
      Tory - I'm concerned they will use the result to water down Bexit
      UKIP - I'm tempted just to prevent the Tories watering down Brexit
      BNP never

I voted UKIP on this poll but it might move to Tory depending what they say during the campaign.
      What makes you think that?
      Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Fish View Post
      Are people taking stupidity pills on here today or something

1 Not allowed!
      frightening that people still think Brexit can be reversed, it cant, we are stuck with it. The electorate voted for it. Now its time to decide who will make the best job of it, look what "protest" votes did for Brexit, "oh i didnt think they would win so I voted for it ", look at that mess. Dont vote negativley people, doesnt matter who u vote for, but vote for the party u want to win, also I wouldnt vote for him/her/them because I never would because of something my grandfather said 50 years ago is counter productive, thats the kind of thinking that resulyts in Corbyn leading a party. Look at the issues (sadly missing in the Brexit vote, do some research(also missing in Brfexit vote), dont rely on the Dail Fail, Mirror, Sun, Star or Beano to tell you what to do, use your heads
      Members

7 Not allowed!
      I will vote Labour. It matters not who is the leader we are not living in a dictatorship. Policy is not one person. So not wanting to vote for Corbyn is ridiculous . Brighton are not a one player team, are they? By all means vote Conservative if you want to kiss goodbye to the NHS , if you want a divided country/team. The Union should dissolve finally, farewell Scotland therefore like getting rid of your best striker (Scotland privides a large chunk of our military as well as intellectual property). Your children will suffer the lottery of an even greater divide in the Education system ( Grammers, Public schools, Free schools , Academys et al) bit like signing too many midfielders. As for work, well no security there, no rights and should you fall through the system, no welfare state. Finally if you have survived, no pension. The state one is moved to 70+? Most will never see it so in effect abolished. So many more negatives , just think about it.

2 Not allowed!
      This is a complete reverse to the Albion player of the season.

Albion, far too many deserving players to choose from makes it difficult to decide
      General Election, so many negatives against either the parties or leaders, I'm only really left with a spoilt ballot paper as an option
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by TSB View Post
      Err. Why?

Sad state of affairs, isn't it? Politicans talk about obtaining a 'mandate' to govern. But, in reality, at least 1/3 of people vote tactically as their views have no chance of being represented in their constituency.

Say what you want about the 2016 referendum: at least everyone's decision represented their views. Perhaps popular vote would be a better way of choosing a government. Then let them allocate MP's accordingly.
      The reason that I see a Green vote as a wasted vote is that I believe that Caroline Lucas is an idealist with no idea of life in general and no hope of ever having any say in government, orin opposition ,thank goodness, so to all intents and purposes is a waste of time.being an MP.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by CherryInHove View Post
      Word for word this is what I was going to say!
      We do just what we want to do
      Get outta the way, we're the Wrecking Crew
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Lib Dem or Green. And I've previously voted Tory in every election since 2001.

Still can't quite believe she's done this but seeing as I can't stand what May and her party are doing to this country then it does give a protest opportunity.

A question for those with more knowledge than I, if a party who want to remain win this election, can they reverse Article 50? If so I will vote for that party.