Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship Trophy Presentation

Maximus

Jul 24, 2007
Brighton
After waking with a sore head, I was wondering if the trophy will be at the Amex for the Brizzle game (if we were to get a win in the next 2 or Newcastle drop points)? Or do they only present it on the last day of the season? Would be great to to celebrate the title at the Amex!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I would hope if we win it before hand, or as a result of the Bristol match, it will be that day.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
It'll definitely be at the Bristol City game. They will have it ready at the only place where it is possible for a team to win the league.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It'll definitely be at the Bristol City game. They will have it ready at the only place where it is possible for a team to win the league.

Even if we lose at Norwich, you're right, it will still be at the Amex for the Bristol game. We're probably due a draw or defeat after all the emotion, but it would make for a glorious final home game needing a win to seal the deal.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
After waking with a sore head, I was wondering if the trophy will be at the Amex for the Brizzle game (if we were to get a win in the next 2 or Newcastle drop points)? Or do they only present it on the last day of the season? Would be great to to celebrate the title at the Amex!

They'll have the trophy at Norwich because we can seal it there I reckon - if we do, will still obviously be paraded at home before the Bristol game ?

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Really want it to be at the Brizzle game.

Then we could all have another absolutely brilliant celebration!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They'll have the trophy at Norwich because we can seal it there I reckon - if we do, will still obviously be paraded at home before the Bristol game ?

They won't present it at Norwich apparently.

IF we win the league in time it will be presented after the Bristol City game.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I hope they present it at Carrow Road and Delia Smith chokes on her ****ing Sheppards' Pie while she is watching it

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
I remember when we won the "league" at Walsall a few years back with Elliot Bennet's goal, the players had an toy inflatable trophy loaned to them by a kindly member of the crowd. They duly waved it around and returned it. The real trophy was presented at the Theatre of Trees the following week.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Think there was a rule implemented a while ago that said that it would not be presented to a team at an away ground

As such I would assume it will be waiting at the Bristol City game for if we get the win there (Not expecting anything from Norwich)

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I hope they present it at Carrow Road and Delia Smith chokes on her ****ing Sheppards' Pie while she is watching it

Presented to us by the Pritch.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Inflatable trophies the order of the day then (win at Norwich or not)?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

First the Maths. We don't need to win another game. If in one of the next 3 games we simply match a Newcastle score, win lose or draw. Or better a Newcastle score we're champs.

I'd be certain it will be at the Amex v Brizzle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here