Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What stadium are you most looking forward to visiting next season?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wembley for Spurs

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Another Goodison vote. Never got to go there in the Division 1 years. Will be the first fixture I look for.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
All those I haven't been to. Man City, West Brom, Chelsea, Olympic Park(!), Everton. I think that may be it. But the London away days (Palace obviously) and trips to Liverpool and Man Utd should be pretty special too.

Least looking forward to Stoke away as been there several times and it's a cold, windy hole of a place.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Goodison for me too

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Goodison is supposed to be an awful away experience though I would like to go. Am keen to go to the Hawthorns.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Do tell....

First vist in Division 1 days fans were attacked on the buses back to the station and at the station. Not just hooligan element fighting but on the buses Everton thugs were hitting girls on the stairs as they were trying to avoid the violence. After this 'wonderful' Goodison welcome the folliwing season only about 25 fans bothered to go.
Fortunately I assume this will not repeat for the bext seasons visit but for many they have never forgotten.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
All the grounds the Albion have yet to play at which will be Etihad London Stadium Emirates and New Wembley

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Whats the situation with Spurs? Aren't they only playing at Wembley for part of the season? Or is it all of the season?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Selhurst....

Unfinished business after the play offs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here