Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Money for getting promoted?

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
I was talking to my Dad regarding our superb effort on getting promoted, we both feel we'd both be a pair of great premier managers (in out little world lol). Putting the world to right, what our tactics should be, who we should buy and who we should sell.

And it got me thinking, how much money do Brighton get for getting promoted? Is it a lump sum or is it staggered throughout the season?

UTA!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I'm always puzzled by football finances. How much of this will we have to pay out to cover previous loans - either if Tony wants it, or to make sure we meet FFP. Or will the £35m cover the FFP issue? Is that £35m from the PL, or is from the FA for winning the championship?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm always puzzled by football finances. How much of this will we have to pay out to cover previous loans - either if Tony wants it, or to make sure we meet FFP. Or will the £35m cover the FFP issue? Is that £35m from the PL, or is from the FA for winning the championship?

Winning the Championship is a few thousand and i mean a few. A few years ago it was 25k

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Where are you getting those figures from mate?

The £35 million was a quote from Paul Barber on Radio Sussex a few weeks back.

Here is a breakdown of full season finances, plus extra if relegated.

gbfds.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here