British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
has to be fulham. It mustn't ever be leeds

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Whoever is most likely to finish bottom of the Premier League, please.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
If they get in there Fulham, as they're technically my family team (albeit so are palace :sick:)
If they don't then I would love Huddersfield, not so keen on Wagner but they would be a new name in the premier league and I think they deserve it.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
After last season, whoever finishes 3rd will do me. I'd possibly like it to be Huddersfield as they've been amazing for much of the season, or Fulham for playing probably the best attacking football at times. Also, selfishly, certainly with Huddersfield that's one more team next season I think we should be able to really compete with. A nice way of saying they'd probably struggle to stay up given their resources.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Huddersfield will bring in a load more better Germans if they go up, but may struggle with the limit of only 2 loan signings. They may not be the pushovers suggested.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Assuming Newcastle don't cock it up even further, then in order of preference:

= Fulham/Huddersfield
Sheff Weds
= Reading/Leeds

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Ah, there's lovely. The thought that we don't even have to worry about that nonsense this year is wonderful.

Fulham please.

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
Hopefully not Fulham for me. A joke club with their clackers, and thousands of "fans" who only crawled out of the woodwork when Fayed came in with his millions. Average gates of barely 4,000 for most of the 80's and 90's.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Heart says Fulham, so that's how I voted.

Head says Reading may sneak it, just because over two legs they will make it very difficult for anyone to beat them. They may not win either game but win on penalties and then same at Wembley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here