Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who was first geezer onto the pitch?

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
My bro said he was one of the first as he was only second row back on the north stand. What a great day.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I think it might have been Hiney's son from the South Stand. He's got a great Go-Pro video of himself steaming onto the pitch.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Northwest lot were queuing up and were first onto pitch.

Delighted with the fans for doing it. After all the bollox and wet farts on here who were saying it was tinpot and slagging off the fans who were contemplating about going on. Stuff you. These days don't happen often. Pitch invasions make great scenes and adds to the whole experience.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I was watching the north west & for one awful moment thought the pitch invasion had happened before final whistle (as ball had gone out of play for throw in). Phew..

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Northwest lot were queuing up and were first onto pitch.

Delighted with the fans for doing it. After all the bollox and wet farts on here who were saying it was tinpot and slagging off the fans who were contemplating about going on. Stuff you. These days don't happen often. Pitch invasions make great scenes and adds to the whole experience.

Could not agree more :thumbsup:

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Great shot from Danny Last:-

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS_l8xiAKPJ/?taken-by=lastdanny

Pitch Invasion.jpg

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Definitely started are North end of the pitch as there were loads more stewards at the south end, presumably to stop away fans getting on too.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I was watching the north west & for one awful moment thought the pitch invasion had happened before final whistle (as ball had gone out of play for throw in). Phew..

Myself and quite a few of those around me didn't think the final whistle had gone, although we're at southern end of west lower so about as far away as you could be from the ref at that point.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The only downside of being in the WSU, a real shame to miss out.

About 5 minutes or so after the invasion started loads of people suddenly appeared coming out of the NW corner, I assumed this was WSU fans who had run down the stairs to join in

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I was one of the FIRST out of the FAMILY stand, there were at least FIFTEEN stewards at the bottom of the stairs trying to STOP me but as I LAUNCHED myself one of them was on his radio panicking saying 'There is a MONSTER amongst MEN' approaching us' and with that I laid out at least TWENTY stewards like a bowling ball going through SKITTLES.

As I ran on the pitch followed by THOUSANDS of kids celebrating I saw at least FIFTY stewards in SHOCK at what had just happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here