Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm humbled

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And I know I am repeating threads, but today was better than 79, one of the best days in my life. I am very drunk and I will upload vids like 1001 others, Being on the pitch, the theartre of dream was unbelievable. I take back what I said about flooding the pitch. I am very emotional right now (and drunk).

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don't care for all past threads, |I love the f**king lot of you. Night night and happy hangovers.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
What are you on about? You must be REALLY drunk. We lost 18-0 to Wigan and now Huddersfield's gd isn't much worse than ours.

You must be one of the idiots who leaves before the end. You missed the last three goals - 21-0. Disaster.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I must admit I feel more emotional this morning than just after the match and last night. It's just struck me overnight what it all means now - the press coverage, the best hotels in Brighton booked up with Premier League footballers, the bigger grounds but also the sadness for the people that didn't get to see the Amex and the ultimate promotion since Hereford twenty years ago. I've got a few tears in my eyes this morning. Goodness knows how I'll get through today emotionally.

Just completely overwhelmed. :albion2:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I guess it feels better than '79 because of everything that has happened since then. It turns out that if you take a trip into the abyss then the climb back out really is all the sweeter.

It's a shame I wasn't able to be in the city yesterday but I'll be there for Bristol City. Even better, I shall be bringing my daughter down for her first proper slice of Albion history.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here