Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Hughton appreciation thread

Kosmonaut

Proud Hoveonian
Feb 10, 2013
Hove
This is the OFFICIAL Chris Hughton appreciation thread.

Chris Hughton is:

Chris Hughton is a legend.
Chris Hughton is a star.
Chris Hughton is as cool as ice.
Chris Hughton got us far.

Chris Hughton is a god?
Chris Hughton is no blip.
Chris Hughton is the man that
got us in the Premiership!

(sorry)

Hughton.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This is the OFFICIAL Chris Hughton appreciation thread.

Chris Hughton is:

Chris Hughton is a legend.
Chris Hughton is a star.
Chris Hughton is as cool as ice.
Chris Hughton got us far.

Chris Hughton is a god?
Chris Hughton is no blip.
Chris Hughton is the man that
got us in the Premiership!

(sorry)

View attachment 84338

Whilst I agree with all of the above, his consistent and ongoing failure to keep his emotions in check are simply demeaning.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
CH comes across as the type of manager who's players are willing to run through walls for .......having tasted the bitterness of getting promoted then being dumped by newcassel i hope he get's a fair crack next season.....i'm sure he will.........what a fantastic season this has been so far , i have to admit i didn't even expect us to make top six with the teams that came down and the others with prem payments all pushing but we seem to have a drive and team spirit that some others are lacking.......i am welling up writing this , unbelievable.UTFA....!!!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Whilst I agree with all of this

For me he is still only ''Chriis''

A really nice chap and I am so pleased to see him get this accolade. I hope he takes Brighton even further than you ever imagined.. The hard work starts soon but I know for sure he will at least be working from a position of strength based on his own achievements rather than that of someone else

I sincerely hope he has made everyone proud. He desesrves all of these accolades and more. When I came on this website for the first time. Someone referred to him as a D-----rD

I hope he has dispelled that myth.

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Chris Hughtons magic
He wears a magic hat
And when he saw the championship
He said I'm having that

Got to be a few renditions of that over the remaining games surely

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
A real Class act, and that is Class deliberately with a Capital C.

I think it is also testament, though, to everything else in the way the club is run - Chairman, chief exec, recruitment, whatever. But CH is very, very much the right man in the right place at the right time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What a man! What a manager! He deserves all the love and praise from the fans.

Chris Hughton's Blue & White Army.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Whilst I agree with all of this

For me he is still only ''Chriis''

A really nice chap and I am so pleased to see him get this accolade. I hope he takes Brighton even further than you ever imagined.. The hard work starts soon but I know for sure he will at least be working from a position of strength based on his own achievements rather than that of someone else

I sincerely hope he has made everyone proud. He desesrves all of these accolades and more. When I came on this website for the first time. Someone referred to him as a D-----rD

I hope he has dispelled that myth.

To the point of bursting.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Love him, turned us from relegation fodder to solid promotion candidates in one season. And kept the squad motivated to go all the way this season after the way we missed out last season.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Best manager we've ever had. Exudes class and competence. I absolutely love him, and he'll never need to buy his own pint in Brighton & Hove ever again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here