Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's gonna buy the Panini sticker album next season???

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I hadn't thought about it but now...yep, I'll have to buy pretty much everything I think.

Nibbler

710 77345
Aug 12, 2014
Westdene
football-80-brighton.jpg

The last time I completed an album was this 1980 edition. I was 11.

Looking forward to starting up again with my two girls :ascarf:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There is also those match attax that my cousin buys, i may have to buy him a few packs next year :lolol:

One of first things my son was excited about due to the promotion: Albion players on MatchAtax! (He's 7 bless him)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Great memories. Back in 1978 they featured Second Division team pictures and silver foil badges that had two team crests halved. So there were two Albion collectables for the whole album. All changed when we went up.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Just so everyone knows, its no longer Panini that have these premier league sticker rights. They only do world cups and big movie collections these days

What you'll actually be collecting is the Topps Merlin Premier league sticker album but it doesnt get released til December usually

Don't forget Match Attax though, very similar collection with all the players but on cards instead of stickers, also run by Topps Merlin but with the benefit of being released end of September instead of December for the stickers

You will definitely want to get both but concentrate on Match Attax first :O

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just so everyone knows, its no longer Panini that have these premier league sticker rights. They only do world cups and big movie collections these days

What you'll actually be collecting is the Topps Merlin Premier league sticker album but it doesnt get released til December usually

Don't forget Match Attax though, very similar collection with all the players but on cards instead of stickers, also run by Topps Merlin but with the benefit of being released end of September instead of December for the stickers

You will definitely want to get both but concentrate on Match Attax first :O

I can sense dedicated swap threads for each on here later in the year. Can't wait

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here