Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations from Sheffield

Dessie

Jun 17, 2010
Sheffield
A few false dawns but you've finally done it, congrats and absolutely fully deserved.

Hoping we get a chance to join you but as you know it's a lottery. Whatever happens, hope you enjoy it. Good luck securing the title - I'm sure you'll do it

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
A few false dawns but you've finally done it, congrats and absolutely fully deserved.

Hoping we get a chance to join you but as you know it's a lottery. Whatever happens, hope you enjoy it. Good luck securing the title - I'm sure you'll do it

Many thanks, it's been a long journey but this year it finally is our turn. Glad we don't have to face you guys in the play offs again!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Thank you

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Hola. Well done Brighton! The Seagulls have flown, any room for the Owls? :clap2:

Cheers. Don't think we necessarily deserved to take 6pts off you, but then Toon didn't deserve 6pts off us, and you took 6 off them. It's a funny old game.

I'd fancy you in the POs this time round.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Good luck to Wendy. I've just got a feeling that they'll do it with their decent strikers in Hooper, Foriesteri and Rhodes.

And well done to United on winning League One. What a season it will be for the nice city of Sheffield if both clubs are promoted. :thumbsup:

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset

Thank you. Can see Wednesday playing Fulham in PO final if avoid each other in semi as both teams hit straps at a good time. Tough to call that one but Fulham are playing frighteningly well..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here