Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everyone on NSC

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just thank you.

I enjoy the comments, the discussion, the disagreements and the build up to what has been a great day.

In 1979, the only way I could share this was with people at school, and even then there weren't stacks of Albion fans, so to have the opportunity to discuss with like-minded people is great.

Thanks everyone - amazing.............

D

Deleted member 2719

Just thank you.

I enjoy the comments, the discussion, the disagreements and the build up to what has been a great day.

In 1979, the only way I could share this was with people at school, and even then there weren't stacks of Albion fans, so to have the opportunity to discuss with like-minded people is great.

Teddy, you have been on the sauce, haven't you???

Yep NSC has been good this year, not so much for differing opinions on football, but for Brexit and Trump.

Looking forward to the discussions that lie ahead on NSC from now on regarding the Albion.

Budget, new players and who we let go, etc.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Isn't NSC the greatest means of communication! Having moved, job wise, away from Brighton in 1973, I returned for a few games a year whilst our family grew up. My mother-in-law, long gone, knew my love of the Albion and sent me the [Evening] Argus reports by post each week - no other way to stay in touch. The rest is history, I'm long retired, get to see my team a couple of times a year live, more than this thanks to Sky, but NSC is the glue. Because of it, and its vast family of members, I still feel part of this wonderful club - and on a personal note I hope it continues for many more years yet!

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
I don't think any other football forum comes close to NSC for rumours, humour, insight, off-topickary, JCLism, grammarphobia, flouncing or general binfestry.

Well done one and all, happy to know ya :thumbsup:

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
NSC saved my bacon today. Didn't have a ticket up until Saturday afternoon and asked for one through the tickets wanted section.

The guy I spoke to (I won't name him) delivered them to my door and left a message saying don't worry about the money, make a donation to AITC. A superb gesture, one I won't forget and the AITC fund will be bolstered accordingly.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just thank you.

Apart from hove born & bred of course, who remains an unlikeable tosser.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
NSC saved my bacon today. Didn't have a ticket up until Saturday afternoon and asked for one through the tickets wanted section.

The guy I spoke to (I won't name him) delivered them to my door and left a message saying don't worry about the money, make a donation to AITC. A superb gesture, one I won't forget and the AITC fund will be bolstered accordingly.

Bacon saved for myself courtesy of [MENTION=26634]Simgull[/MENTION].

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, we've been through a lot together on here. And when I find I'm upset about the death of a person I didn't even know (Alex, Alex Dawson oo! oo!) then I know that NSC is more than 'just' a messageboard.

Cheers everyone, enjoy this moment.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Spend far too much time on here, but love it. Pisstaking, abuse and vitriol are standard, but when anyone is genuinely in need of help or support for any reason at all this is a truly remarkable place.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I don't think any other football forum comes close to NSC for rumours, humour, insight, off-topickary, JCLism, grammarphobia, flouncing or general binfestry.

In a few weeks, we will be able to focus solely on the good stuff of which you speak.

Promotions and Titles (which is no longer in doubt) are but a minor distraction.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Isn't NSC the greatest means of communication! Having moved, job wise, away from Brighton in 1973, I returned for a few games a year whilst our family grew up. My mother-in-law, long gone, knew my love of the Albion and sent me the [Evening] Argus reports by post each week - no other way to stay in touch. The rest is history, I'm long retired, get to see my team a couple of times a year live, more than this thanks to Sky, but NSC is the glue. Because of it, and its vast family of members, I still feel part of this wonderful club - and on a personal note I hope it continues for many more years yet!

This is how I kept in touch when I left the UK in November 1979 for Saudi Arabia - my dear mother religiously sent cuttings and sometimes whole Argus papers. I was so grateful to her. On occasions I would ring from the office and Ma would have the score for me.

RIP Ma

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I feel just like I did after Hereford. I want to tell EVERYBODY about my team and about how happy I am. Back then I had nobody to share with. Now I've got all of you. You understand how I'm feeling, right?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here