NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Cheers mate

Hopefully your travails with a crap owner screwing over your club will end as happily as ours has.

Good luck for next season.

:albion2: WE'RE BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION! WE WANT ROLAND OUT! :albion2:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Huge congratulations on yor promotion. You were top class when you visited us last season and supported our campaign against Roland.

:clap2:

One thing we need you to do next season is smash those nigels, obviously we hate them more than you :wink::wink:

See here for more messages from us fans.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/72854/thank-you-brighton/p5

In a sense we would not be here without CAFC among the top 3 clubs supporting us during the bad times-always an nice easy trip away with no tubes required and great stewards at the valley...

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Really enjoyed my day out at yours last season and also enjoyed your reaction to our chant of 'we want Roland out. we want Roland out, we're Brighton and Hove Albion and we want Roland out'. Also you ARE dirty northern *******s, just so you know.

DiscoCAFC

Apr 12, 2011
Thanks for your response and your continued support against our owner. A strong rumour is going around that he might sell so hopefully we will receive some promising news very soon.

DiscoCAFC

Apr 12, 2011
Really enjoyed my day out at yours last season and also enjoyed your reaction to our chant of 'we want Roland out. we want Roland out, we're Brighton and Hove Albion and we want Roland out'. Also you ARE dirty northern *******s, just so you know.

I don't class myself as a northerner but considering the geographical location between us two I suppose I am but it only takes 1 hour drive to the Brighton seafront haha

Jack1882

Apr 10, 2017
Huge Congratulations from a lifelong Tottenham fan!

Whether it be at Wembley or White Hart Lane it's going to be great to welcome Chris Hughton and Brighton into the Premier League.

DiscoCAFC

Apr 12, 2011
Maybe we'll advertise for fans from South London? Free coaches too.

Or maybe not.:tosser:

Someone like to hold a grudge, perhaps think about some of the Charlton fans that live in Brighton who struggled to get to the Valley and we've helped them :facepalm

Are you too young to remember fans united? :rolleyes:

Someone like to hold a grudge, perhaps think about some of the Charlton fans that live in Brighton who struggled to get to the Valley and we've helped them :facepalm

Are you too young to remember fans united? :rolleyes:

49 2 weeks back knobhead.

I'll hate you and your club til the day I die.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Maybe we'll advertise for fans from South London? Free coaches too.

Or maybe not.:tosser:

Your the wanker.

Or you would be if you could find it.

You really need to learn your history. Fans United - four coachloads of Charlton fans. Because they'd been there.

I know the history thanks as I was there, which is more that can be said for most of the Gimps on here.

Learn yours about the adverts Inside Brighton station.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here