Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some views from other forums

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Wow, Stoke do seem to dislike us for some reason.

I don't give a **** however as they are in Stoke, which however you dress it up, is a shit hole.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Didn't Stoke get like 14/15k year after year when doing well in the championship? and suddenly got 27k when promoted....That's plastic for you if I ever saw it !!!
This season we've averaged 28k and we don't have room for the plastics:lolol::lolol:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Some of those Stoke comments are hilarious. They're just desperate for a club to care about them.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

Although one of the posters does admit that he got them to their highest position in 20 years, and another says that Newcastle were doing okay. So, where has this 'Hughton can't cut it in the PL' come from? One poor season it seems to me - and even then they seem to acknolwedge that a lot of that was down to their set up not the manager. We'll be okay.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
and you cannot even register on the stoke site to tell them they talk shite..... i love the new fogrein money ///i know tony is jewish but FFS

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
I thought this was a cracker from the Stoke board... it's kind of a compliment and I have to agree with him!

"Brighton coming up isn't anything to be cheered. Fantastic stadium, fantastic training facilities, great location with a huge catchment area. We really need them to **** off back down in their first season otherwise they'll become a huge threat."

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Houghton's 1st season at Norwich did ok, 2nd season were still 5 points above relegation zone with only a few games left. They replaced him with someone with no 1t team managerial experience, lost remaining games and got relegated. Can hardly blame Houghton for their boards inept decision.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Positives from Manure :)

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/brighton-promoted-to-pl.428238/

'Brilliant to see them go up. Been a long time coming.'

'Feckin' get in! Saw them at the Amex a few seasons back after attending Brighton uni and been following them ever since. They're a great little club, and it really is surreal thinking of them being in the PL. Been so close last few season but thoroughly deserve it. I've been annoying all my mates this season, keeping them up to date with how Brighton have been getting on, and for the last few weeks they've all been rooting for Brighton too. Come on the gulls!'

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here