Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 ticket for today

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
I've got a spare 1901 ticket for today's game. PM me if interested.

Let's just hope it's someone who knows something about football let alone the club and is interested in the game. For half the season the seats behind me have been empty then lately it's had a pair who just talked about "the rugger.. yah" another who wanted to know if which one was Duffy and another who kept slagging off Hemed. I don't want to be wasting my energy glaring or being sarcy when it goes over their heads. I feel like a coiled spring today and want all my energy focused on the pitch.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Let's just hope it's someone who knows something about football let alone the club and is interested in the game. For half the season the seats behind me have been empty then lately it's had a pair who just talked about "the rugger.. yah" another who wanted to know if which one was Duffy and another who kept slagging off Hemed. I don't want to be wasting my energy glaring or being sarcy when it goes over their heads. I feel like a coiled spring today and want all my energy focused on the pitch.

I have a coupe talking nonsense about man city

PrincessTamTam

Apr 17, 2017
Hi there. Could you let me know if it's still available?
I'm desperate to get a ticket to come to the game today
Thank you so much in advance
Tam

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Did someone get this ticket, was discussing and then PMs stopped

Renns

Renns Junior
Nov 8, 2006
Huddersfield/Birmingham
Hi Beach Hut, as you were the first person to respond I've pm'd you with my mobile number. Can you give me a call in the next 15 mins otherwise to be fair to others I will have to let the next person who responded have the ticket. Cheers

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hi Beach Hut, as you were the first person to respond I've pm'd you with my mobile number. Can you give me a call in the next 15 mins otherwise to be fair to others I will have to let the next person who responded have the ticket. Cheers

Thank you, I have just sorted another ticket and PMd you so please use next person and thanks for the offer

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Newbies out of the woodwork day I see.

Definitely, Mrs Hut only went to away games at Reading, Sheffield Wednesday, Cardiff, Barnsley, Forest and Wolves this season - perish the thought

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I bet he wasn't around in 1983 when we were DRAGGED into a VAN in the car park at Oldham

She was but a twinkle in my eye back then when away days were such fun, Rochdale bus station anyone ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here