Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck today from a Leicester (and closet Brighton) fan

stripeyfox

Apr 17, 2017
Good morning. Sorry I couldn't see a "new members" thread so thought i'd just dive in here! I've been a Leicester STH for most of my adult life but have always followed Brighton through all the trials and tribulations (Goldstone, Archer and all that crap). So I'm really pleased to see you guys on the cusp of promotion. I remember back in 2003-04 (I think?) when we clinched promotion at the then Walkers Stadium against you guys. Had a really good natter with some Brighton fans before and after in the Counting House, so seems appropriate for me to wish you all the best for today.

Enjoy it, the sky is the limit now!

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Good morning. Sorry I couldn't see a "new members" thread so thought i'd just dive in here! I've been a Leicester STH for most of my adult life but have always followed Brighton through all the trials and tribulations (Goldstone, Archer and all that crap). So I'm really pleased to see you guys on the cusp of promotion. I remember back in 2003-04 (I think?) when we clinched promotion at the then Walkers Stadium against you guys. Had a really good natter with some Brighton fans before and after in the Counting House, so seems appropriate for me to wish you all the best for today.

Enjoy it, the sky is the limit now!

Is the last sentence a pun? best of the luck with your season.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Thank you for your kind words. Leicester's success is what can happen to a side playing attractive football with a great team spirit. Not dissimilar to the Albion.

But before you ask...no, you can't have him back.

stripeyfox

Apr 17, 2017
Thank you for your kind words. Leicester's success is what can happen to a side playing attractive football with a great team spirit. Not dissimilar to the Albion.

But before you ask...no, you can't have him back.

Ha ha! It's good to see him doing so well. He was always a good lad but Pearson never really gave him a crack in the Premier League to see how he'd stack up. He's a good lad an I know he'll get a fantastic reception when you come to our place next season. When you consider that it was him who made "that" penalty miss at Vicarage Road and his reputation at Leicester remains intact it shows the lad must have something about him both in terms of ability and attitude.

You never know about the future. If you'd have told me a couple of years ago that we'd win the league, I would have wondered what you'd been sniffing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here