Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

15 Global brands already contacted the club about next season

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
According to the Argus ( must be true)
These include Airlines and Tyre manufacturers! . Will Amex have to shell out more now then?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Here we go then - official tyre supplier, noodle supplier, deodorant supplier etc.

I am sure they will be queueing up to celebrate our success

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
15 Global brands already contacted the club about next season -

That seems a little excessive for a Championship side.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
In the premier league next season teams can arrange their own sleeve sponsors. So far only Man City have done so

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Out of interest does anyone know when the Amex deal expires? (Also are the stadium naming rights a different length to the shirt sponsorship?)

Seem to recall it was for 5 years so maybe one more year...

Hopefully we're on some kind of ratchet scheme if we go up?!

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
At last!! We've been crying out to have our:

Grass sponsored by Evergreen
Stairs sponsored by Stannah
Washroom soap sponsored by Unilever
Outside tarmac sponsored by Carillion
Travel routes to Falmer sponsored by Trip Advisor
Players cold cures sponsored by Glaxo Smithkline
Concourse monitors sponsored by Sony
Etc...

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Perhaps we can get a better light supplier to make the bloody floodlights brighter (NB. may be due to 55 year old eyes)
Lights have to be replaced to meet PL standards, you will be pleased to know.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Love the fact big national compinies are all queuing up to sponsor the Seagulls let them all pay loads but don't forget the loyalty hof the smaller local companies who have stood by the Albion over the years, we dropped some when we moved to the Amex because they weren't big enough and then change the large company 3 times and still no better.
This game today is the £100,000,000 + game

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Hope so. Amex wanted nowt to do with the Albion when we needed support pre-Falmer.

I think they helped with Albion in the Community before we left Withdean. I know Dick Knight was involved so it was before Tony Bloom took over. I'm sure somebody who knows will be able to tell you more. [MENTION=6]Lord Bracknell[/MENTION] ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
And the downside a mailbox filled by offers from these new sponsors on an almost daily basis.

I just hope that the club don't just accept the highest bidder but have other criteria to ensure value and we are not associated with a toxic brand.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'd like to think that, unlike say Man Utd who are in it for the money, Uncle Tony also looks at a sponsor who matches our club.
Money is 75% of it and a local company with one shop could never match an international brand, but to have both sponsor us equally with the local shop who has stuck with the club for many years still on a budget they can afford.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Let's hope they keep Harvey's and Piglets (even though I don't eat them) ... don't sell out totally to the big boys

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
My only complaint regarding the Amex is the sound system been in the North and West stands cannot understand a word of what's being said hope one of the potential sponsors is Bose

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here