Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Havant & W vs Bognor Regis

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Big game tomorrow. A win for either side should guarantee promotion to the Conference South.

Come on you Rocks!!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
As both a Bognor and an Albion fan please have some sympathy for me.
Last season both my sides missed out on automatic promotion on goals scored and both fell at the first play-off hurdle to the side finishing four places below them.
If Bognor are able to win at Havant both my sides could be promoted on the same day.
It was bad enough to suffer one lot of anguish last season, but it was far too cruel to make anyone suffer twice.
Tomorrow I've chosen to watch Bognor, but I'll be at Norwich and then the Amex for the Bristol City game.
#TheRocks #Seagulls #Together

D

Deleted member 2719

Come on you Rocks, with Pompey being away tomorrow I should imagine a few neanderthals wandering about Waterlooville.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Ahh yeah but that's now on the decline, although they don't like to admit it!

Checked the League 2 table of late,most depressing,might see a resurgence.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ahh yeah but that's now on the decline, although they don't like to admit it!

A strange thing seems to happen just west of Littlehampton. Very few Brighton supporters. I guess it is easier to get to Pompey from there, but there are far more skates on that side of West Sussex than Brighton supporters.

D

Deleted member 2719

Checked the League 2 table of late,most depressing,might see a resurgence.
Yes, but I am not too bothered about them for at least another season! With any luck they will get a spanking in league 1!
A strange thing seems to happen just west of Littlehampton. Very few Brighton supporters. I guess it is easier to get to Pompey from there, but there are far more skates on that side of West Sussex than Brighton supporters.
The Albion shirts West of Littlehampton seemed to have outnumbered Pompey's for the last 2 years, so long may it continue.:albion2::bhasign::albion:

May 14, 2015
As someone who often watches Worthing play(Bognors rivals), i'm hoping for a Havant win. Unfortunately Bogor have been very good this year so expect them to at least get the point they require to stay top.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yes, but I am not too bothered about them for at least another season! With any luck they will get a spanking in league 1!

The Albion shirts West of Littlehampton seemed to have outnumbered Pompey's for the last 2 years, so long may it continue.:albion2::bhasign::albion:

I can only assume you are that way located, in my old day, it was definitely Pompey from Bognor onwards.

D

Deleted member 2719

I can only assume you are that way located, in my old day, it was definitely Pompey from Bognor onwards.

Things have changed, especially since Albion in the community have been doing some great work over here, oh yeah and after the AMEX popped up!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The border is littlehampton. It may have shifted a mile or so but then it's Skate country. Bognor has never been Seagulls territory.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
As both a Bognor and an Albion fan please have some sympathy for me.
Last season both my sides missed out on automatic promotion on goals scored and both fell at the first play-off hurdle to the side finishing four places below them.
If Bognor are able to win at Havant both my sides could be promoted on the same day.
It was bad enough to suffer one lot of anguish last season, but it was far too cruel to make anyone suffer twice.
Tomorrow I've chosen to watch Bognor, but I'll be at Norwich and then the Amex for the Bristol City game.
#TheRocks #Seagulls #Together

Bognor lost 1-0 looks like Havant have the title

The border is littlehampton. It may have shifted a mile or so but then it's Skate country. Bognor has never been Seagulls territory.
Over here in Felpham it is most definitely Brighton territory. Felpham colts junior teams are awash with Brighton shirts these days.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Over here in Felpham it is most definitely Brighton territory. Felpham colts junior teams are awash with Brighton shirts these days.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I do a lot of work at the college there and always remember a kid asking me a few years back who I support. "Brighton", I said.

"No, what proper team I mean" he replied.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here