Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will tomorrow......

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Nope. As we can't mathematically do it by 1650, I reckon a fair few will rush off to catch Derby v Huddersfield. Even more so now that all the P&R sites have to be vacated by 2 hours post match.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I guarantee loads will leave before the final whistle of the Bristol game as well, happens every year before the players come back on to the pitch for their lap of honour

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
For many fans it will be business as usual. Nothing is decided tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
That's their chance choice as they actually pay and go....what's not to like?

To be fair (and normally I'd agree with your POV), when there's so many fans who won't have the chance to see the game live, it can come across like an empty seat that could have been used by another supporter. I mean I would give my right arm to be there on Monday. To see empty seats after 75-80 minutes, on such a momentous occasion, would grate a little bit.

Oh wait, sorry, forgot the game isn't even being televised. Have to wait for the highlights and listen to the radio.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
If we are three nil up with 5 minutes to go tomorrow and you get up and go home you need to ask why you bother going to football.

My wife has been missing for 3 days since walking the dog near Newhaven Fort and my daughter has sent a text about being stuck in a wooden crate in Seattle. I was going to leave early tomorrow to find out what was going on but **** it, you're right, I'll stay on. Nothing can really happen to them, can it?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
My wife has been missing for 3 days since walking the dog near Newhaven Fort and my daughter has sent a text about being stuck in a wooden crate in Seattle. I was going to leave early tomorrow to find out what was going on but **** it, you're right, I'll stay on. Nothing can really happen to them, can it?

They're both fine I promise. Stay 'til the end!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here